Thursday, June 4, 2015

Some days I seriously down way is up or down. I go to school (high school) and i work my butt for and maintain  a 3.5 g.p.a. not to mention I m a varsity cheerleader, but some days it feels like to much and overwhelming and other days it feels like I don't do enough. Being that i m the oldest of five kids(all by the same two people, and no were not Mormon, just a big family) i usually have to pull my own weight around the house after school and cheer-leading i come home and do all my chores that my mother typically asks of me to keep our household clean. I usually get up in the mornings around 6:30 and don't fall into bed till around 11:00 p.m. and I m usually pretty busy during the day, so why do i constantly feel like there s something missing? I have tried to wrap my head around it and figure out what could possibly be missing, I have great friends, great family, and everything i could possibly ever need/want so what could it be? Hmmm.... I' m officially stumped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment